Energy Performance Certificates

Energy Performance Certificate

For a few years now all houses being sold and let must have a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), this is a document showing the energy efficiency of a residential property and the assessment is carried out by a qualified Domestic Energy Assessor.

If you’ve never seen a full EPC – click here to have a look at one

You will see on an EPC recomendations on how you can save money and many of these relate to the heating system or heating controls within the home.


If you would like to chat to an energy assessor or you need an EPC, talk to Phillip at Gatehouse Estates in Godmanchester on 01480 434290.

If you have any questions relating to the actual cost of adding thermostatic radiator valves, solar water heating or would like a quote for a new condesing boiler then please give me a call. You can certainly save money in some cases but it’s not always cost effective.


Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.